As we embark on a new year, we've had time to reflect on Selamat's strengths and how we can continue to support our design community in the evolving landscape of the home industry. We believe change is good and necessary for growth, so we are transitioning to a simplified business model.
We are excited to announce our new Wholesale Program, which has been revamped to better support product introductions, frictionless sales, and inventory controls. This new program includes terms and conditions to ensure that our sales team can provide personalized support to each account.
We understand this is a significant change, and we hope that you will understand that our intention is to provide the best brand experience possible with our small but mighty Selamat team. Want to know more? Read on for a list of our most common questions regarding our new Wholesale Program.
Will my pricing change?
- Due to supply chain increases on materials and transit costs, we have increased prices on about 10% of our products (price increase applies to all customers).
- The wholesale price level will remain the same
- Opening and annual minimums have not changed, but we are now enforcing a $1,500 reorder minimum.
- $5,000 opening order
- $1,500 reorder minimum
- $20,000 annual commitment
Who should I contact with questions?
- Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions you may have. A member of our team can assist with placing orders, inventory updates, backorder timelines and claims.
Can I still contact my external Selamat sales representative?
- Selamat has transitioned to an internal sales strategy, so please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any outstanding questions.
How do I place new orders within the Wholesale program?
- You can still continue to access pricing and account details on selamatdesigns.trade using your unique login information. If you have never logged in to place an order, contact email@example.com. Please note that our site is now password protected and our team can provide you with the password if you qualify for the Wholesale Program.
Does my first order with the new Wholesale program have to be over $5,000?
- As a token of our appreciation for your continued business, we will waive the opening order of $5,000 or more.
- Please note that all orders moving forward must adhere to our $1,500 reorder minimum.
What if I don’t want to join the Wholesale program. How do I still order Selamat products?
- We are streamlining our operations and are no longer working directly with Trade accounts. Should you choose to forgo the Wholesale program but still wish to order Selamat products, you can reach out to your Regional partner showroom who can assist with product information, order processing, finish samples, material, and more.